My Educational Aspiration for 2011....

心愿吸引आकांक्षाความทะเยอทะยาน...aspirazione……………..A.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N
(different word with the same meaning)

referring to free encyclopedia ~ A.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N comes in several ways of understanding. 
In medicine, in science, in phonetics and etc......
BUT
in my world of thinking, the aspiration is all about desire, ambitious and hope. 

I strongly believe that everyone in the world have their own desire, ambitious and hope in order to create a meaningful memory in their life. 
~so do I~


"as you sow, so you reap"

 who am I after 20 years is what i have done today...
and
who am I today is what i have done last 20 years...
i just become from nobody to somebody
i am a Diploma holder in Chemical Engineering Technology
and soon InsyaAllah, i will be a Bachelor holder in Chemical Engineering Technology
and
everything is started with A.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N

In this year, i have build up my new aspirations with a BIG BIG BIG mission...insyaAllah.

My educational aspiration for 2011!!!

to be a good student, hopefully....
in order to fulfill that hope, i have to

be punctual at the class
start working on an assignment as soon as possible
 being more matured in handling problems
reduce enjoyable among friends
no last minute study
focus in class
and
learn from a mistake
.............................................

To achieve an excellent result at the end of this semester
in order to achieve that stage, i need to follow the good study guide

several tips for good study guide
motivating myself and managing my time
taking full advantage of my computer
reading with concentration and understanding
developing flexible note-taking strategies
making presentation
researching online 
doing myself justice in exams




My aspiration in LIFE!!!

to be someone that can give something to everyone
and 
struggling to become an obedient servant
insyaAllah...


"try to aspire today, and let the future take care of itself"


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment