All about Her!!

If i want to talk about the whole class then this blog will be so long and takes time. 


So i decided to share with you something that interesting about one of my classmate.

This is all the hint for you all




  • My classmate is a female.
  • She loves to laugh
  • She is shy of the camera
  • She is hardworking
  • She loves to tell jokes
  • She loves to help people
  • She is hyperactive!!!
  • She will be happy if everyone around her is happy
  • She has the GIRL POWER!!

Guys, can  you guess who is "SHE"???
should i give more hint???

She use Kelisa (car)




  • She loves to take picture












She's cute




Talkative






I think she has the most interesting personality..different from everyone..
She inspired me by so many ways..not just be a better student but she also inspired me to be a better person!!!
But the most important things I've learnt..
  • just be yourself
  • don't pretend to be someone
  • enjoy your life as it is
  • don't take things for granted
  • make people happy 
  • sincerity in life
Can You guess it???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess guess guess?

Yeah, I like the part where you mentioned her as hyperactive and talkative. I knew her, and by the way did she owned interesting personality? HAHAHA

p/s: Thanks a lot, mates! I love all of you, and thanks for being my friends. May your life be blessed in world & hereafter. InsyaAllah :)

Post a Comment