~ Korean Wave~

Welcome to my Korean zone!! The terms 'zone' that I've been referring to are mostly involve K-idolsK-dramaK-songs and all about 'K' which stands for Korean including Korean food.  
Let me introduce you to my Korean zone which basically most people called it as 
Korean Wave!!

The first Korean Wave that enter Malaysia was K-drama. My first drama was Autumn In my Heart~~
That drama was aired during my school days~~ i was in form one during that time!! 
That was the first thing that i learned from Korea!! 
That was my first time seeing all those cute and hot guys in a drama!!


Then, the next Korean Wave entering Malaysia was the KPOP~~ mostly involve the 
Korean Idols, K-Idols
 K-idols are basically those who can sing, acting and dance at the same time.  
For the boys most of them are CUTE,sexy and HANDSOME
Same goes to the Girl groups , most of them are SEXY!! CUTE and Pretty!! 


The first group idols in my heart was Super Junior!!  They will introduce themselves and greet others by shouting their groups name,  "We are Super Junior"

What do you think when you saw this picture??? cool?? awesome?? cute?? handsome??
 For me they are super cool, super handsome, super HOT!!  

 Lately the Korean Wave keep on spreading among the Kpop fans in Malaysia by using the Twitter!! 
Most of the K-idols will interact with their fans by using Twitter!! 
So, most of the fans will take this chance to tweet their favorite idols..
For your information, K-idols fan club have their own names.. 
Each of the fan club have their own unique name..
 This is the list of fan club that i have joined.. 
In other words, they are my Favorite KPOP idol groups

I'M A ...

Hottest ~ 2PM 

ELF's ~ Super junior 

Cassiopeia~ TVXQ
 


KISSME~ U-KISS

B2UTY~ B2ST


Andromeda ~ TEEN TOP

SHINee World ~ SHINee

Triple S ~ SS501

Sones ~ SNSD


4Nia~ 4MINUTE

Playgirlz~ After School

Inspirit ~ INFINITE


Primadona ~ FT Island


Last but not least, the Korean Fever are now spreading among the KPOP lovers!! KPOP have become more interesting with the presents of KPOP idols in Malaysia!! 

K-Idols with ME (Diyana) !!




P/S: This post is quite long. So, i hope that you guys will be satisfied with all the information about K-WAVE!! 

ENJOY!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sweet | Dangerous said...

im as kpop lovers... like this entry..hu3.. my favorite korean artist is beast...hu3... i love them very much.. kpop forever:)

Post a Comment